This is an entry level position with extreme opportunity for accelerated growth within the company, whether within the department or within another department. There have been plenty of success stories! As the Customer Experience Associate, you will be the first welcoming voice the client will hear and the first level of support. Your responsibility as the Customer Experience Associate will be to accept inbound calls from doctors, nurses, pharmacies, and other healthcare entities, get the necessary information and transfer the call to the first available Tier 1 Customer Experience Specialist. If no Tier 1 Customer Experience Specialist is available, you will delegate pending callbacks to the appropriate Customer Experience tiers. Documentation of the client’s name, concerns\complaints, facility and phone number is paramount before escalating tickets to any Customer Experience Specialists. CUBEX LLC takes pride in the family-oriented work place it has created by celebrating monthly birthdays, regular holiday parties and hosting charity outreach program that makes it a fun and wholesome workplace.
Key Areas of Responsibilities to Include but are not limited to:
- Exhibit the ability to follow necessary support protocols.
- Complete all assigned tasks by due date.
- Interact with clientele in a professional and enthusiastic manner via verbal and written communication.
- Ability to promptly answer support calls, document and transfer with a high level of urgency.
- Accurately document client interaction in a professional manner.
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Effective and organized case load management, troubleshooting assigned queue of cases and identifying those that need escalation in a high-pressure environment.
- Exhaust all troubleshooting capabilities in UI.
- Resolve open tickets and communicate resolution to client to confirm satisfaction.
- Use internal support applications to communicate professionally, effectively, and timely with internal team and customers.
- Support the field implementation team to successfully complete CUBEX installations.
- Coordinate and execute the shipment of parts and supplies to customers.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products.
- General computer troubleshooting a plus.
- Proficient in Internet related applications with a strong technical aptitude and ability.
- Experience with proprietary software a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional ability to interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner, especially in high-stress situations.
- Ability to effectively listen, empathize and reassure client their issues will be resolved.
- Ability to independently research, troubleshoot, and probe technical hardware and software issues.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 6 months Customer service experience is a must.
- Minimum 6 months call center experience is a must
- Full Time
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience using a computer in a work setting.
- Strong Work ethic and initiative to grow with an amazing company