The Veterinary Field Consultant participates in coordinating the implementation of the CUBEX® hardware and software solutions for Veterinary Practices. Primary scope of responsibility includes onsite installation of CUBEX® hardware and software solutions, client staff training, onsite technical support, onsite workflow audits and best practices recommendations. The ideal candidate has experience with software implementation, managing client lifecycle (training, building relationships, delivering excellent customer service), project management, ability to assess situations and offer options for success, and team work are essential to succeeding in this role. Ability to travel 90-100% is a must for this position.
- Software implementation experience
- Problem solving, creativity in finding solutions to hurdles, and offering alternatives for success
- Concise and effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and independent project management skills (Required)
- Delivering user training
- Veterinary and/or Inventory management experience is a plus
- Works well with client and internal teams in building strong relationships that deliver success
- Consultative approach in guiding customers to utilize our solutions to their greatest benefit (Required)
- Must have political savvy – ability to assess how each individual at the customer level is motivated, what his/her skills are, and who can assist in greater success with Cubex solutions. Quick reading and ability to adapt in addressing of warning signs is essential.
- Working knowledge of software and hardware systems to articulate technology to non-technical users (Required)
- Demonstratable knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Data interpretation, manipulation, management in Excel a plus
- Sales Force CRM knowledge a plus
- Anywhere in the U.S. within 1-hour drive of major airport. Role requires 90-100% travel.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work on your feet for up to 8-10 hours
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or similar disciplines is desired
- Certifications in Veterinary or Human Medicine are a plus
- Knowledge of Patient Information Management Systems, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management, Quality Systems, Procurement, and or related business processes and systems helpful and preferred.
- Minimum 2+ Years demonstrating above skills/experience
To apply for this position, please email your resume to HR@cubex.biz.