Last updated and effective as of: July 22, 2020
Our Platforms provide information to the public regarding the Products and Services. We also gather some information through our Platforms, as described below.
1. What types of information do we collect?
Information you provide to us. We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide us with such information while signing up to receive Services or order Products from us. For example, when you register for any Services we offer or order any Products from us, we will collect your name, email address, password and organization information. We also collect personal information from you when you subscribe to our any newsletter or respond to any survey we may offer from time to time. If you make an enquiry through our Platforms, or contact us in any other way, we may keep a copy of your communications with us.
Electronic Correspondence. If you send an email to us or otherwise submit a message to us on our contact page, we will obtain from you the information that you choose to include in your email and the information that we require you to include when you message us on our contact page. We may store such information in a file specific to you and may keep this information indefinitely.
Information we collect when you do business with us: We may process your personal information when you do business with us – for example, as a customer or prospective customer, or as a vendor, supplier, consultant, or other third party. For example, we may hold your business contact information and financial account information (if any) and other communications you have with us for the purposes of maintaining our business relations with you.
Location Data. Our Platforms may collect information about your location, such as the approximate location of your IP address. Unless you provide us with your permission, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you. We may send you special notifications at specific locations. We may keep this information indefinitely.
Usage Data. When you use any of our Platforms, we may collect certain usage data, such as information about your web browser, mobile device or operating system. We may use this information as part of our providing the Platforms to you, and to improve the experiences of users with our Platforms. We may keep this information indefinitely.
Information Collected Through Automated Gathering Tools. We may use automated information gathering tools, such as cookies, which are intended to make using our Platforms easier by, among other things, saving your preferences for you. (A cookie is a small text file that is created in the computer or mobile device’s hard drive or solid-state drive that gives each user a unique, random ID. This ID enables our Platform to readily recognize each visitor on a subsequent visit to the Platform. For example, a cookie may indicate the preferences selected by a visitor on a prior visit and facilitate more efficient browsing on subsequent visits.) We may keep this information indefinitely, but we do not associate such information with any personal information that you have provided to us. We may allow selected third parties to place cookies through the Website to provide us with better insights into the use of the Website or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Website. We do not control the use of such third‑party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties. Further general information about cookies and how they work is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. How do we use information about you collected through our Platforms?
We may use information collected about you through our Platforms for a variety of commercial purposes. Without limitation, we may use such information to:
- provide our Products or Services that you request;
- enhance our Products, Services and Platforms;
- respond to questions that you may have about Cubex or our Products or Services;
- inform you of products, services, promotions, and offers which we think you may find interesting;
- for general business purposes, including to improve customer service, to help us develop and improve the functionality of our Products and Services, to better understand our customers, to facilitate and measure marketing and promotions, to protect against wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, and to generally manage our business;
- organize or carry out promotional activities or events;
- conduct other marketing and commercial activities.
- inform you of changes made to our Platforms;
- facilitate security, administrative, and legal purposes.
For internal testing purposes we will only use aggregated or de-identified information.
3. To whom do we disclose information about you collected through our Platforms?
We may disclose information about you obtained through any of our Platforms either (i) when we have your permission or (ii) in any of the following situations without your permission:
- We may disclose the results of aggregated or anonymized data about you and other users of our Platforms without restriction. In such circumstances, we do not disclose to these entities any of your personal information.
- We may share information collected about you with our auditors, legal advisors, and similar entities in connection with our receiving their professional services, subject to standard confidentiality obligations.
- We may disclose information about you to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances when legally obligated to do so, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity in connection with any of our Platforms, or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process. We reserve the right to release information collected through our Platforms to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
- We may also disclose information about you to third parties if needed to enforce any of the terms and conditions of our Platforms; to conduct any investigation of potential violations thereof; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect against harm to any element of one of our Platforms.
4. How can you correct or update information collected about you through our Platforms that is stored by Cubex?
You can access – and update, change or delete – the information you have provided to Cubex when you registered with us at any time by clicking the “My Account” link once you log into your account.
You may also correct or update information collected about you through our Platforms by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling us at 480.268.7955. We will update our files as promptly as reasonably possible.
You can choose not to receive promotional communications (whether by email or postal mail) from us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us at 480.268.7955, or writing to as at Cubex LLC, 3801 E. Roeser Rd #16, Phoenix, AZ 85040, Attn: Legal. This will not stop us from sending emails to you about your account or your transactions with us.
5. What security measures do we employ for information about you collected through our Platforms?
To help protect the privacy of data collected through our Platforms, we take commercially reasonable steps to store such data, with the objective of protecting it against unauthorized access. When we transfer and receive sensitive information, such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server for the transfer of data. However, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT no technology is completely secure, AND THAT OUR PLATFORMS ARE operated on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, experience breaches of security or other problems beyond our control.
If you are a user located outside of the United States, please note that some or all of your data may be stored or processed on servers located outside of your country, including in the United States, which has data protection laws that may differ from those where you live. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement agencies in those other jurisdictions, according to the law of those jurisdictions. Subject to applicable law in other jurisdictions, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protections are in place to maintain protections on your data that are equivalent to those in your country.
6. Do our Platforms support “Do Not Track” signals?
7. What are the policies of linked websites and other third parties?
8. What is our policy on children users of the Service?
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years old, and no part of our Platforms is directed to persons under 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR PLATFORMS AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If you learn that your child under 13 has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
9. What are my California Privacy Rights?
Under California law, a California resident with whom we have an established relationship has the right to request certain information with respect to the types of personal information that Cubex has shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and the identities of those third parties, within the immediately preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions. All requests for such information must be in writing and sent to us at email@example.com.
10. For Platform visitors from Nevada
We do not transfer personal information for monetary consideration. If you would like to tell us not to sell your information in the future please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, postal address, telephone number and email address with “Nevada do not sell” in the subject line.
11. Data Retention
We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Services, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in the policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us at the details above, and we will delete your personal information upon request. We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
13. What law governs your use of the Platforms?
14. How can you contact us?
Postal address: Cubex LLC, 3801 E. Roeser Rd #16, Phoenix, AZ 85040, Attn: Legal