The CUBEX Mini can be customized to accommodate even the most complex inventory management needs. Not every practice is the same and is why we offer a range of compartments, drawers, and extra storage units that vary in size and function to meet your practice’s needs.
We have a wide range of drawers to accommodate your practice needs, including Cubies, Matrix Drawers, and QLocks. Discover our various drawer options and item capacity below.
- Cubie Half-Height Drawers: Secure, double locked drawers suitable for sensitive medications and inventory. Can hold 5-10ml bottles, or pill counts under 50 tablets.
- Cubie Full-Height Drawers: Secure, double locked drawers suitable for sensitive medications and inventory. Can hold 10-20ml bottles, or pill bottles up to 500.
- Matrix Half-Height Drawers: Easily configurable for medications, surgical supplies, implants, white goods, fluids, and more that are less than 2” in height.
- Matrix Full-Height Drawers: Easily configurable for medications, surgical supplies, implants, white goods, fluids, and more that are less than 4” in height.
- QLock: Attaches to a refrigerator of any size to create managed space for vaccines, diagnostics, and other items that need to be refrigerated.
Additional storage cabinets are available to accommodate your practice’s inventory management needs. Our storage cabinets are intended to only provide extra storage space and do not come with a user interface to dispense medications or supplies. Because of this, you must already have a CUBEX smart cabinet set up in your practice.
CUBEX Mini Auxiliary
- Scales your CUBEX system at lower cost
- Provides additional storage capacity
- Uses your main cabinet as the ‘brain’ and save