reduce risk. secure access.
CUBEX MiniPlus is a comprehensive solution for DEA-compliant storage, dispensing and management of controlled substances within the veterinary practice. With 3.5 times the storage capacity of CUBEX Mini, the CUBEX MiniPlus has enough space for both active and back stock of critical medications, allowing customers to stock up on items that are frequently on backorder.
In just seconds, your staff can access the medications your patients need and have all transactions automatically recorded, without fumbling with keys or manual logbooks. Fingerprint ID for every transaction assures accountability, and reports are generated on demand while bi-directional connectivity with your practice software minimizes missed charges.
- Worry-free, DEA-compliant narcotics storage
- Fingerprint ID for rapid access and accountability
- Fully automated inventory and logs
- Cloud back-up of all data necessary for full government compliance
- Greatly reduced risk of infractions from controlled substances audit
- Bi-directional integration with AviMark, Impromed Infinity and IDEXX Cornerstone
- Compact, freestanding footprint—no counterspace required
- Reports available on demand
- Increased charge capture and billing accountability
- Reduced time searching and managing inventory
- Separate sections for storage of both active stock and back stock of controlled substances
- Quick-access Matrix Drawers or high-security CUBIE drawers for the ultimate in customization